[opam-devel] [ocaml-platform] OPAM 1.1.1 Released !

Roberto Di Cosmo roberto at dicosmo.org
Tue Feb 4 13:55:38 GMT 2014

Cool! Nice summary

On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 01:37:52PM +0000, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
> On 3 Feb 2014, at 13:26, Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi at dogguy.org> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Feb 03, 2014 at 01:22:10PM +0000, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil at recoil.org> wrote:
> >> Thanks!  Just wanted to check one thing: I added aspcud to the
> >> "Recommend" dependencies in the Ubuntu PPA.  Could we do the same
> >> for Debian?  This will give users the best solver by default.
> >
> > Sure. I'll do that as soon as 1.1.1 migrates to testing.
>
> I took a quick look at the overall state of packaging and added it to the OPAM
> wiki page here:
>
> https://github.com/ocaml/opam/wiki/Distributions
>
> Have I missed any?  I'll e-mail the OCaml list once the Ubuntu PPA copies
> finish.  I think it's important to have a consistent story for Aspcud ports
> on various platforms, since it's quite confusing to have it on by default
> on some platforms but not others.
>
> -anil

Roberto Di Cosmo

Professeur               En delegation a l'INRIA
PPS                      E-mail: roberto at dicosmo.org
Universite Paris Diderot WWW  : http://www.dicosmo.org
Case 7014                Tel  : ++33-(0)1-57 27 92 20
5, Rue Thomas Mann
F-75205 Paris Cedex 13   Identica: http://identi.ca/rdicosmo
FRANCE.                  Twitter: http://twitter.com/rdicosmo
Attachments:
MIME accepted, Word deprecated
Office location:

Bureau 3020 (3rd floor)
Batiment Sophie Germain
Avenue de France
Metro Bibliotheque Francois Mitterrand, ligne 14/RER C