[opam-devel] bundling

Louis Gesbert louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com
Mon Feb 24 15:31:20 GMT 2014

> > Integrating proper depexts and/or post-messages processing in a generated shell-script sounds very tedious, not sure what the best approach would be here but just outputing the info at bundle-generation time to help document may be good enough for a start.
>
> Ack.

Actually, as Anil pointed out, handling depexts wouldn't be hard (just match tags and OS and issue appropriate `apt-get install` or whatever) ; that could be useful elsewhere also.
Post-messages _may_ use conditions with OPAM variable logic so that's what made me think it would be hard ; in practice it's just {success} / {failure} and OS switches though, so we may do something with that, albeit not completely generic.