[opam-devel] [ocl-staff] opam-doc

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Thu Jan 2 22:11:53 GMT 2014

Le jeudi, 2 janvier 2014 à 22:46, Anil Madhavapeddy a écrit :

> On 2 Jan 2014, at 21:44, Ashish Agarwal <agarwal1975 at gmail.com (mailto:agarwal1975 at gmail.com)> wrote:
> > Why this restriction? I deleted my system compiler.
>
> For fast clone support (other compilers cant relocate). Its only a limitation of the prototype due to how it's implemented with OPAM switches.

Same here no system compiler.

Looking at here: http://mirage.github.io/cmdliner/#Cmdliner

1) It seems a lot of hyperlinks were lost (those to sections, those to types, those to values).
    See here for reference http://erratique.ch/software/cmdliner/doc/Cmdliner.html
2) The presentation of a module before unfolding should be just the synopsis line.
3) The synopsis line of a module should be set appart from the first paragraph of a module doc.
4) Lightweight syntax coloring in the code would be nice.
5) Sometimes the code comes directly after the paragraph without space, sometimes not.
6) The line height is too small for the font. It looks cramped.

Best,

Daniel