[opam-devel] OPAM 1.1.1 Released !

Louis Gesbert louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com
Wed Jan 29 15:36:52 GMT 2014

We are glad to announce that OPAM 1.1.1 has just been released.
https://github.com/ocaml/opam/releases/tag/1.1.1

The full changelog is available here: https://raw.github.com/ocaml/opam/1.1.1/CHANGES

Most notable changes since the first RC include a fix for the weird update-messages bug (#1030), a more accurate trigger of recompilation on upstream package changes, and ongoing efforts to have the external solver work across platforms.

This is going to be announced on the caml-list very shortly, once we get the binaries available for the most common platforms.

Thanks to all who contributed to this :)

Louis