[opam-devel] Apscud on osx < 10.9 (was Re: aspcud 1.9.0 packages on Archlinux)

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Wed Mar 26 15:47:08 GMT 2014

Le mercredi, 26 mars 2014 à 15:44, Roberto Di Cosmo a écrit :
> Hope to see more aspcud 1.9 packages for other platforms shipped soon,
> so we can improve the default preferences used in opam

Is there any reason why aspcud is unsupported on osx < 10.9 ?

> brew install aspcud
gringo: OS X Mavericks or newer is required.
Error: An unsatisfied requirement failed this build.

I'm currently stuck on 10.8 for a project. Not that I find the internal solver unfunny, but well, sometimes it's really nonsense.

Best,

Daniel