[opam-devel] Apscud on osx < 10.9 (was Re: aspcud 1.9.0 packages on Archlinux)

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Wed Mar 26 17:07:35 GMT 2014

Le mercredi, 26 mars 2014 à 16:49, Anil Madhavapeddy a écrit :
> libstdc++ and clang problems; patches welcome (it should be relatively easy to fix, but I don't have a 10.8 box to actually try it on).
> https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/pull/25823

Ok so the problem AFAIU is that this should be compiled with:

clang++ -std=c++11 -stdlib=libc++

Idiotically that SConstruct thing rewrites our specification of CXX and CXXFLAGS in the environment so we have to go that dirty inreplace way,
a patch to apply with `git am` on homebrew is attached.

Best,

Daniel