[opam-devel] News on OPAM development

Richard Mortier mort at cantab.net
Thu Mar 27 10:10:28 GMT 2014

On 27 March 2014 09:19, Louis Gesbert <louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com> wrote:
> The processing of the package actions (install, remove, etc.) is also more solid, with all downloads done first, and overall there was a lot of effort put into improving the behaviour in case of interruption or error.

as someone who filed a number of issues related to this -- excellent,
many thanks! :)

> In order to classify the different targets and features, I am experimenting with Trello [2]. You are welcome to check it out and comment.

this is your workflow not mine so i hesitate to comment, but i do have
a question i couldn't answer after a quick glance at the website: does
it integrate with github issues, or would you expect bug reports to be
posted via trello?

> You should expect a Beta of OPAM 1.2.0 with all this in the coming weeks.

i look forward to trying it :)

--
Richard Mortier
mort at cantab.net