[opam-devel] Becoming an opam-repository merger

Thomas Gazagnaire thomas at gazagnaire.org
Sun Nov 2 00:00:01 GMT 2014

I've done a little bit of cleaning in https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/issues

If people want to help, they can look at the open issues and, when possible, report the given issues upstream. And update the dependency/constraints/available platform in the related opam files. Or anything else which will reduce the list of open issues and improve the global quality of the repository :-)

Best,
Thomas