[opam-devel] How to create an integration test based on OPAM

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Sun Nov 9 16:20:43 GMT 2014

We do something similar to this in Mirage via a custom remote:

    https://github.com/mirage/mirage-dev <https://github.com/mirage/mirage-dev>

And a cron job that builds packages from this remote regularly:

   https://github.com/mirage/is-mirage-broken <https://github.com/mirage/is-mirage-broken>

It uses Docker images to perform the rebuilds, but you could use anything that can construct an appropriate requirement.

That should cover all of the points below except 4).  You can do that in OPAM 1.2 via "opam list --depends-on cohttp --rec" (in this example, to find all the reverse dependencies of cohttp recursively).

Hope this helps,

-anil