[opam-devel] Travis CI failures

Thomas Gazagnaire thomas at gazagnaire.org
Thu Oct 2 11:22:57 BST 2014

The system seems continue to be unreliable. Lots of errors like:

$ bash -e .travis-ci.sh
pull req: 2797
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100  1687    0  1687    0     0  27101      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 29086
Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring --secret-keyring /tmp/tmp.1mOg0GHsnL --trustdb-name /etc/apt/trustdb.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d//apt.postgresql.org.gpg --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80/ --recv 630F626C9FD811EBC19DF0955B2D0C5561707B09
gpg: requesting key 61707B09 from hkp server keyserver.ubuntu.com
gpg: key 61707B09: public key "Launchpad PPA for Anil Madhavapeddy" imported
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1  (RSA: 1)
W: There is no public key available for the following key IDs:
3B4FE6ACC0B21F32
W: Failed to fetch mirror://mirrors.ubuntu.com/mirrors.txt/dists/trusty/main/source/Sources  302  Moved Temporarily [Mirror: http://mirror.imbrandon.com/ubuntu/]
W: Failed to fetch mirror://mirrors.ubuntu.com/mirrors.txt/dists/trusty/restricted/source/Sources  302  Moved Temporarily [Mirror: http://mirror.imbrandon.com/ubuntu/]
W: Failed to fetch mirror://mirrors.ubuntu.com/mirrors.txt/dists/trusty/universe/source/Sources  302  Moved Temporarily [Mirror: http://mirror.imbrandon.com/ubuntu/]
W: Failed to fetch mirror://mirrors.ubuntu.com/mirrors.txt/dists/trusty/main/binary-amd64/Packages  302  Moved Temporarily [Mirror: http://mirror.imbrandon.com/ubuntu/]
W: Failed to fetch mirror://mirrors.ubuntu.com/mirrors.txt/dists/trusty/restricted/binary-amd64/Packages  302  Moved Temporarily [Mirror: http://mirror.imbrandon.com/ubuntu/]
W: Failed to fetch mirror://mirrors.ubuntu.com/mirrors.txt/dists/trusty/universe/binary-amd64/Packages  302  Moved Temporarily [Mirror: http://mirror.imbrandon.com/ubuntu/]
W: Failed to fetch mirror://mirrors.ubuntu.com/mirrors.txt/dists/trusty/main/binary-i386/Packages  302  Moved Temporarily [Mirror: http://mirror.imbrandon.com/ubuntu/]
W: Failed to fetch mirror://mirrors.ubuntu.com/mirrors.txt/dists/trusty/restricted/binary-i386/Packages  302  Moved Temporarily [Mirror: http://mirror.imbrandon.com/ubuntu/]
W: Failed to fetch mirror://mirrors.ubuntu.com/mirrors.txt/dists/trusty/universe/binary-i386/Packages  302  Moved Temporarily [Mirror: http://mirror.imbrandon.com/ubuntu/]
E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
The command "bash -e .travis-ci.sh" exited with 100.

I'll try to contact Travis support later today.

Thomas