[opam-devel] ows reports

Thomas Gazagnaire thomas at gazagnaire.org
Thu Oct 2 17:40:22 BST 2014

> I think the choice is either:
> 1/ to decide that are not going to fix old packages. In this case,
> they should take OWS information as definitive, and mark as
> unavailable for a given OCaml version any package that is red for that
> version.

I have created https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/issues/2814 to track that. I won't be able to work on that in the next few days, but I'll fix that before the end of the month unless anyone else wants to contribute. So we will have a full green table on ows and it will be easier to accept/reject new packages.

Best,
Thomas