[opam-devel] OPAM 1.2.0 Released !

Louis Gesbert louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com
Fri Oct 24 02:54:09 BST 2014

Contributions from packagers to http://opam.ocaml.org/doc/Install.html would be very welcome,
as this will ensure it's up-to-date better than if I do it myself.

Please edit the source at doc/pages/Installing.md (from the opam git) and submit PRs.

I'd also be glad if someone on OSX can contribute a binary generated using `shell/release.sh binary -t 1.2.0`. Couldn't we actually use that binary to make OSX travis builds faster ?

Cheers,
Louis