[opam-devel] Travis is broken

Sylvain Le Gall sylvain+ocaml at le-gall.net
Fri Oct 31 10:57:14 GMT 2014

configuration management tool -> I am setting up a puppet server that you
can use for this kind of thing. The server itself should be ready this
week-end and it is already used for the OCaml Forge (basic configuration).
I extend it to include user management (including SSH key management),
firewalls and setting up the new OCaml Forge.

The repository is actually private because it may contains passwords.

Anil, if you need help on puppet, just ping me. The puppet server and
Debian packages repository will be hosted on forge-ssh.ocaml.org.

A good thing to do, if you don't have time to learn puppet, is to document
what you do during the installation/configuration step. This is a good
starting point to create puppet classes for automatic setup in the future.

Regards
Sylvain