[opam-devel] Opam 1.2 breaks emacs on the mac sortof

Yaron Minsky yminsky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 15:37:48 BST 2014

Hmm.  I just tried your elisp code, and it doesn't quite get me there.
In particular, compilation now looks fine, but utop and merlin no
longer work, because emacs can no longer find them.  In particular, by
not extending exec-path, you lose the ability to directly invoke those
commands.  Also, a shell buffer (created with M-x shell) has the wrong
path, i.e., the path without opam putting its stuff in.  Maybe I
should put the opam stuff in the .bashrc.

Do those things work properly for you?