[opam-devel] call for help: opam history

Sylvain Le Gall sylvain+ocaml at le-gall.net
Tue Sep 30 13:02:04 BST 2014

I tried to look for DORM documentation and the only thing I can find is:
http://www.irill.org/blog/homepage
IRILL days 2010
16h00-16h30 DORM, the missing tool to persist your deliveries, Pierre
Queinnec (Zenika)

There are no more data on that (no slides). Given the background of
Zenika, this look a lot like something Java related.

I am sure Fabrice is right about the fact that some ideas of opam were
in DORM proposal, but given the lack of documentation and the kind
tools it seems to be from the few hints you can gather I would not
mention it. This can be misleading.