[opam-devel] OPAM 1.2.1 beta2

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Fri Feb 13 13:50:26 GMT 2015

I've sent in a pull request to opam-repository to activate testing the PPAs by default:
https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/pull/3562

But it found an immediate regression, so I'm not going to merge until that's done.  I can refresh the PPAs pretty fast and make 1.2.1 into a allowed_failure mode of testing.

Error: https://github.com/ocaml/opam/issues/1998

The new progress indicator for installation is very cool looking in Travis, incidentally!  Can you make the UTF-8 camel spin around too? :-)

cheers
Anil