[opam-devel] ANNOUNCE: OWS, the Opam Wheather Service

Roberto Di Cosmo roberto at dicosmo.org
Wed Jun 10 07:48:51 BST 2015

Hi Vincent,
   each developer needs to subscribe to his/her own feed, for
example yours is http://ows.irill.org/rss/vb%40luminar.eu.org.rss

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 07:58:42AM +0200, Vincent Bernardoff wrote:
> On 05/06/2015 10:26, Pietro Abate wrote:
> > - RSS Feeds. For each maintainer (as declared in the maintainer
> >   field of the opam package), ows provides a RSS feed with the result
> >   of the OWS analysis.
> >   http://ows.irill.org/rss/
> >   Shortly I'll also add a maintainer dashboard with the status of all
> >   his/her packages and a link to the rss feed
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for this!
>
> It doesn't work for me though, I've subscribed to the RSS feeds and they
> all redirect me on the main OWS page (I'm using Firefox).
>
> Is anybody else experiencing the same issue ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Vincent

Roberto Di Cosmo

Professeur               En delegation a l'INRIA
PPS                      E-mail: roberto at dicosmo.org
Universite Paris Diderot WWW  : http://www.dicosmo.org
Case 7014                Tel  : ++33-(0)1-57 27 92 20
5, Rue Thomas Mann
F-75205 Paris Cedex 13   Identica: http://identi.ca/rdicosmo
FRANCE.                  Twitter: http://twitter.com/rdicosmo
Attachments:
MIME accepted, Word deprecated
Office location:

Bureau 3020 (3rd floor)
Batiment Sophie Germain
8 place Aurélie Nemours
Metro Bibliotheque Francois Mitterrand, ligne 14/RER C