[opam-devel] pin and constraints

Louis Gesbert louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com
Thu Jun 18 10:09:07 BST 2015

Not sure exactly if that's what you are after, but using `opam pin edit`, you can tweak either uucp's version, or uuseg's constraint. It will propose to save back to the source, but you don't have to; if there are further changes in the upstream opam file (from the git), it will ask you what you want to do on the next update.

Will that do ?
Best,
Louis