[opam-devel] depexts homebrew taps

Louis Gesbert louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com
Mon Oct 5 01:54:17 BST 2015

Well, `opam pin add --dev type_conv` is a bit more verbose, but it will prompt for install or upgrade with a single command. It could be possible to install the dev version as a one-shot, without pinning, but I don't think that would be a good idea, since opam will likely want to downgrade it on any later upgrade or if needing recompilation...