[opam-devel] OPAM on Native Windows - Status update

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:45:25 BST 2015

Could you provide more information on what changes/fixes you need from
upstream? By looking at the slides I see that you mention
  http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/view.php?id=4034
  http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/view.php?id=6120

Are both equally important? Is it easy to workaround not having them, or a
deal-breaker for your work? Which other upstream issues would you need
solved?