[opam-devel] IRILL cloud solver down?

Roberto Di Cosmo roberto at dicosmo.org
Wed Feb 24 16:24:56 GMT 2016

A dockerized aspcud is here

https://github.com/rdicosmo/docked-aspcud

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 04:17:41PM +0000, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
> On 24 Feb 2016, at 16:06, Grégoire Henry <Gregoire.Henry at ocamlpro.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks, it seems to be back up again, so I'm restarting the CI jobs.
> >> Is the configuration of the server available so I can set it up as a
> >> local Docker container alongside the CI runs?  We can spin up around
> >> 3000 containers simultaneously in a bulk run, so this can hit the
> >> cloud service pretty hard if they all make HTTP requests for a
> >> solution at the same time (and pollutes your logs with CI noise).
> >
> > Indeed, there is actually a global rate limiter that your bulk runs
> > may trigger. We did not took the time to release the tool, yet. We
> > will discuss this. I will let you now.
> >

> No problem at all -- I'll wire up a quick aspcud<->socat container
> to work around the issue for now (the bulk builds would also benefit
> from having a deterministic solver binary tied to the run, so we can
> chase down aspcud/gringo/clasp compatibility issues as well).
>
> Thanks for the very speedy response!
>
> -anil

Roberto Di Cosmo

Professeur               En detachement a l'INRIA
PPS                      E-mail: roberto at dicosmo.org
Universite Paris Diderot WWW  : http://www.dicosmo.org
Case 7014                Tel  : ++33-(0)1-57 27 92 20
5, Rue Thomas Mann
F-75205 Paris Cedex 13   Identica: http://identi.ca/rdicosmo
FRANCE.                  Twitter: http://twitter.com/rdicosmo
Attachments:
MIME accepted, Word deprecated
Office location:

Bureau 3020 (3rd floor)
Batiment Sophie Germain
8 place Aurélie Nemours
Metro Bibliotheque Francois Mitterrand, ligne 14/RER C