[opam-devel] Opam license bug

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Mon Jan 18 16:42:16 GMT 2016

Le lundi, 18 janvier 2016 à 17:29, Louis Gesbert a écrit :
> However, I don't see your point or how it relates to the issue at hand; also
> note that, leaving aside the consideration of LGPL vs BSD, something should be
> done to clarify the current situation anyway.

Well the license has to be clarified; fine: let's ask all contributors to be able to relicense it under the correct license.

However there's *absolutely no need* to introduce a CLA to do this. Sorry but this looks disingenuous again, you are conflating two very distincts problems into a single one.

Best,

Daniel