[opam-devel] Opam license bug

Yaron Minsky yminsky at janestreet.com
Mon Jan 18 19:50:53 GMT 2016

Daniel, would you be opposed to a CLA if the code were released under a
more liberal license?  For our open source code, Jane Street was advised to
use a CLA, even though we were using a liberal license (Apache, in
particular.)  I'm curious if the CLA itself is a problem, or just the CLA
in combination with a restrictive license?