[opam-devel] Using binaries

Thomas Gazagnaire thomas at gazagnaire.org
Fri Jan 22 13:40:06 GMT 2016

I think you'll get into complex binary distribution when you distribute set of libraries which depends on system libraries. When you simply distribute binaries or if everything is statically linked that's much easier and opam should just work today (just need to be careful with architecture constraints). But would be interested to see if someone actually manage to do this properly :p

Thomas