[opam-devel] Using binaries

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:11:34 GMT 2016

Out of curiosity, do we have a pointer to the "relocation patch" and its
upstreaming discussion? If some upstream changes can be made to make binary
distribution easier, we could try to push them.

(If I understand
https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/blob/master/compilers/4.02.3/4.02.3%2Bmusl%2Bstatic/4.02.3%2Bmusl%2Bstatic.comp
correctly, the upstream compiler needs no patching to work with musl.)