[ocaml-opengl] Problems with LablGL on the rpi

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Tue Mar 12 07:41:54 GMT 2013

Le mardi, 12 mars 2013 à 00:55, Florent Monnier a écrit :
> Maybe I'll say something wrong, but I understood that Lablgles is
> currently for OGL ES 1, and the Raspberry Pi has OGL ES 2.

The raspberry should be capable of both ES1.1 and ES2 (the libs are in /opt/vc). I couldn't test it myself though because I don't have any graphical output terminal to connect to at the moment.

Using regular OpenGL via glx over the network on another host works fine but in that case you are just using the host hardware not the raspberry pi gpu.

Best,

Daniel