[ocaml-opengl] I started some EGL bindings is someone interested ?

Pierre Chambart pierre.chambart at crans.org
Wed Mar 13 21:44:45 GMT 2013

Hello,

I have a rpi and you know how you feel forced to play with opengles on
it. So I started an EGL binding and it is quite complete now.

If someone is interested enouth in that I can clean/document that to be
able to publish it. (I also have some minimal stubs for opengles 2
brutally copied/pasted from glMLite, but this is too far from complete).

I also play with the idea of having an interface usable both inside a
browser and on a classical context.

--
Pierre