[ocaml-platform] [Coq-Club] Coq opam package

simon cruanes simon.cruanes.2007 at m4x.org
Wed Apr 10 22:35:00 BST 2013

Could it be possible for some OPAM packages to declare both an
installation, and an update target? For coq, I believe that what takes
time is compiling/type checking the standard library; this doesn't need
to be done again if coq is re-compiled with a GTK interface. If the coq
package provided something to re-compile only coq and not the stdlib,
that would make this less of a problem. But maybe that would complicate
a lot OPAM.

Cheers,

Simon