[ocaml-platform] glMLite and Png_loader

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 19:47:01 BST 2013

> can I specify a Makefile target somehow during "opam install"

No, this is not an opam issue. You should contact the opam package
maintainer and/or the upstream build script maintainer that the opam
package is invoking. If they don't respond quickly, keep in mind that it is
extremely easy to create your own opam repo. You could just add this one
package with the modification you need.