[ocaml-platform] glMLite and Png_loader

Graham Fawcett graham.fawcett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 19:01:19 BST 2013

Hi there,

I'm using the excellent glMLite package through OPAM. A minor inconvenience
is that the Png_loader module isn't compiled and installed during a typical
"make", but only when "make install_png" is invoked. (It seems to me that
the PNG loader should always be installed, if the supporting library is
available.)

Should I send a request to the package maintainer? Or is this something
that can be addressed at the OPAM level? For example, can I specify a
Makefile target somehow during "opam install"?

Many thanks,
Graham