[ocaml-platform] A small script for compiler hackers: create short-lived opam switches out of any git branch

Wojciech Meyer wojciech.meyer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 16:41:24 GMT 2013

So the idea here was to use command line to quick apply patches and
test the integrity them after reviewing, but do this in such way I am
not forced to make the tree full of diffs.

On other hand maybe Gabriel idea scales better, I agree as we want to
commit them eventually.

The idea came to my mind after struggling with testing my patches and
trying out ocamlbuild on OPAM repo which I did but saying just "make
world.opt opt.opt install".

So probably the shell script takes precedence.