[ocaml-platform] Installing custom toplevel printers with findlib

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Sat Mar 23 12:11:49 GMT 2013

Thanks Edwin you put me on the right tracks.

The full solution involved taking partial blueprint from the link you mentioned, lacaml [1] and this commit message [2] to materialize this commit [3]. After all these years oasis is still a frustrating beast, lack of up to date docs and error messages under the form of stack traces.

That said I'm still left wondering if that's not a little bit overkill and if a simple convention in ocamlfind, like on #require, the file $PKGNAME_top.ml will be #use'd by the toplevel wouldn't be simpler. Anyways.

Best,

Daniel

[1] https://bitbucket.org/mmottl/lacaml/src
[2] https://lists.forge.ocamlcore.org/pipermail/oasis-devel/2012-April/000332.html