[ocaml-platform] [ANN] Experiment: OCaml patch review on github.com/ocaml/ocaml

Jeremy Yallop yallop at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:37:34 BST 2014

On 30 January 2014 11:34, Gabriel Scherer <gabriel.scherer at gmail.com> wrote:
> TL;DR: During the six next months, we will follow pull requests (PR)
> posted on the github mirror of the OCaml distribution, as an
> alternative to the mantis bugtracker.

We now also have a GitHub mirror of the OCaml manual:

    https://github.com/ocaml/ocamldoc/

Could we please extend the experiment to include pull requests to the
manual as well as to the main source tree?  There have been a few pull
requests recently that will need corresponding updates to the
documentation.  It'd be useful to give source and documentation
changes the same visibility.