[ocaml-platform] old OCaml wiki

Xavier Leroy xavier.leroy at inria.fr
Wed Apr 30 12:38:20 BST 2014

[ I'm probably sending this message to the wrong mailing-lists, so
feel free to forward or redirect to people who might help. ]

Hello,

There used to be a Wiki at Inria, http://brion.inria.fr/gallium/index.php,
containing among other things bits and pieces of OCaml documentation,
esp. on ocamlbuild and camlp4.  See for example
https://web.archive.org/web/20131126191244/http://brion.inria.fr/gallium/index.php/Ocamlbuild

It's never been particularly well maintained nor organized.  Recently,
this Wiki was attacked and heavily spammed, so it had to be turned off.

What would be a good place to host this information again?  Is there
interest?  I have a dump of the relevant pages (as Mediawiki markup
embedded in some kind of XML container), and *might* be able to
produce a full Mediawiki dump (despite the abuse done by the
spammers).

Any suggestion welcome!

- Xavier