[ocaml-platform] [Caml-devel] old OCaml wiki

Xavier Leroy Xavier.Leroy at inria.fr
Wed Apr 30 17:28:42 BST 2014

Dear Ashish, dear all,

On 30/04/14 17:25, Ashish Agarwal wrote:
> Xavier, if you want to provide the dump (in any format), I'm happy to push
> it to some appropriate places, such as the camlp4 GitHub wiki and possibly
> the ocaml.org <http://ocaml.org> repo.

Here is the dump:
http://gallium.inria.fr/~xleroy/tmp/backup-mediawiki-gallium.xml.gz

It starts with a zillion administrative Mediawiki pages, but the good
stuff is at the end.  The XML doesn't look too scary

> We'll need permission of the authors, so hopefully we can at least have a
> list of their names.

Yes, the XML dump includes user names for each page.  I could identify
the following names:

        <username>Bardou</username>     Romain Bardou
        <username>Berke</username>      Berke Durak
        <username>Brunodefraine</username> Bruno de Fraine
        <username>Danweil</username>    Daniel Weil
        <username>Dbuenzli</username>   Daniel Buenzli
        <username>Guesdon</username>    Maxence Guesdon
        <username>Mjambon</username>    Martin Jambon
        <username>Naxu</username>       Na (Dana) Xu
        <username>Pilki</username>      Alexandre Pilkiewicz
        <username>Pouillar</username>   Nicolas Pouillard
        <username>Tews</username>       Hendrik Tews
        <username>Xclerc</username>     Xavier Clerc

Thanks a lot for your help!

- Xavier