[ocaml-platform] Centos 6 OPAM Make Madness

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Thu Aug 14 17:10:26 BST 2014

On 14 Aug 2014, at 17:06, Michael Peters <michael.peters at lazarusalliance.com> wrote:

> This is for Centos 6.

Right now we don't track the external system libraries required on CentOS 6, although I'm hopeful we'll be able to start doing so soon at CentOS 7 at least.  We've just got the binary packages sorted, but still need a reliable CentOS autobuilder (Travis CI, which we currently use, only supports Ubuntu).

To summarise for you though, you need the equivalents of:

> libcurl4-gnutls-dev
> libfuse-dev
> libsqlite3-dev
> zlib1g-dev

That is, the Curl+SSL, FUSE, Sqlite and Zlib development RPMs.