[ocaml-platform] OPAM 1.1.1 Released !

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Tue Feb 4 13:37:52 GMT 2014

On 3 Feb 2014, at 13:26, Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi at dogguy.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 03, 2014 at 01:22:10PM +0000, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil at recoil.org> wrote:
>> Thanks!  Just wanted to check one thing: I added aspcud to the
>> "Recommend" dependencies in the Ubuntu PPA.  Could we do the same
>> for Debian?  This will give users the best solver by default.
>
> Sure. I'll do that as soon as 1.1.1 migrates to testing.

I took a quick look at the overall state of packaging and added it to the OPAM
wiki page here:

https://github.com/ocaml/opam/wiki/Distributions

Have I missed any?  I'll e-mail the OCaml list once the Ubuntu PPA copies
finish.  I think it's important to have a consistent story for Aspcud ports
on various platforms, since it's quite confusing to have it on by default
on some platforms but not others.