[ocaml-platform] [opam-devel] OPAM 1.1.1 Released !

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Thu Jan 30 14:57:51 GMT 2014

The Debian/Ubuntu/FreeBSD distribution packages are generally patched with
the ocamlbuild patches to avoid depending on the ocp-build binary blob.

The Homebrew packages use ocp-build, but also exhibit this failure.

I really dislike the use of two build systems in OPAM; it makes maintaining
the distro packages an unnecessary chore.  Mehdi has observed the same in
the past.

-anil