[ocaml-platform] [Caml-devel] old OCaml wiki

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 20:23:21 BST 2014

The camlp4 content is now here:
https://github.com/ocaml/camlp4/wiki

We can later automatically import to ocaml.org too, but for now at least
the new wiki is linked from the current camlp4 page
<http://ocaml.org/learn/tutorials/camlp4_3.10/>.

The ocamlbuild docs are now here:
http://ocaml.org/learn/tutorials/ocamlbuild/

The ports may contain some bugs, but I did my best to make sure most
formatting was preserved and that all the links work. There were links to
non-existent pages, which I've left that way to make it clear the pages are
not written yet. Let me know if you find any major errors; there were 90
pages so I didn't check them all.