[ocaml-platform] Secure OPAM?

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 08:52:08 BST 2015

(Since this thread was last active there have been very promising
discussions on security that could see the day for OPAM 1.3.)

This list may be interested in the recent plan/proposal for security in
Hackage (Haskell's package distribution infrastructure), which are
basically "follow TUF":
  http://www.well-typed.com/blog/2015/04/improving-hackage-security/