[ocaml-platform] github:ocaml/ocamlbuild?

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 10:08:55 GMT 2015

One other thing we have to do is to get the issue tracker in shape. I'm not
decided on whether to set up an automated porting of Mantis issues into
Github, or try to take the opportunity to select the relevant issues that
we have a hope of solving and close the others. Option two sounds like much
more work (and I have very little time to spend on this right now), so
probably option one: automatic porting. Mantis easily gives a CSV datasheet
for custom selections, so the game would be to automate the creation of
issues on the github side.