[ocaml-platform] [opam-devel] 1.2.1 final

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Wed Mar 18 14:37:00 GMT 2015

On 18 Mar 2015, at 09:43, Thomas Leonard <talex5 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 18 March 2015 at 03:57, Louis Gesbert <louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> 1.2.1 is finally out, with no changes from RC2. Enjoy!
>>
>> Announcement to the platform blog and the caml-list coming soon.
>
> Great! I've updated the 0install feed (source, plus x86_64, x86_32 and
> ARM binaries):

I've uploaded OPAM 1.2.1 Debs into the Ubuntu PPAs.  One side effect of this
is that we now no longer publish OPAM 1.2.0 PPAs.  I don't anticipate this
being a huge problem since I don't want to keep maintaining all of the point
revisions.  How about we swap over the OPAM repository tests to have a single
OCaml 4.02.1+OPAM 1.2.0 test, with all the rest being OPAM 1.2.1?

I've also uploaded OpenSUSE Debs and RPMs.  Louis, could you release a
non-RC tarball on GitHub?  Right now the tarball has an -rc2 prefix in
its contents.