[ocaml-platform] Dev Version as Package?

Thomas Braibant thomas.braibant at gmail.com
Wed May 6 22:35:13 BST 2015

I am wondering how difficult it would be to have the "git pin in opam file"
feature without the fixpoint resolver. I think in many cases, the
dependencies of package foo will be subsumed by the other dependencies
listed in the opam file.
If they are not, I would be happy to have the solver fail, telling me that
this situation is too complicated for now. In that case, I would be happy
either to come back to my shadow repository solution, or to inline the
dependencies in my opam file.