[ocaml-platform] opam drybuild?

Louis Gesbert louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com
Fri May 22 06:48:18 BST 2015

The easiest way to check is to try to install the package from a fresh switch, e.g.:

    opam switch test --alias-of system --no-switch
    opam install modelica --switch test
    opam switch remove test

oasis2opam may help you get the right dependencies, but I don't know of a tool to check them afterwards. OPAM itself has no knowledge of Oasis, or any other build system, for that matter.