[ocaml-platform] Is there a Travis check expert in the room?

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:17:23 GMT 2015

Hi platform,

I would like to experiment with two new optional travis checks on the
ocaml/ocaml repository, to verify that pull requests come with some
tests and a Changes entry. I created an issue to track this need at:
  http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/view.php?id=7052

This is not higher priority but if there was a Travis check expert
around here, a pull request to do this would be much appreciated.

(It may turn out that there are too many cases where these tests fail
for a good reason and we later decide to disable them. I do suspect
they would have a positive net effect, though.)

Thanks!