[ocaml-platform] Is there a Travis check expert in the room?

Thomas Gazagnaire thomas at gazagnaire.org
Fri Nov 20 12:44:25 GMT 2015

Hi Gabriel,

basically if you just have a bash script doing these checks (controlled by an environment variable), it's pretty easy to add them either as additional runs in Travis. See:

https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/blob/master/.travis.yml#L5-L25

I'm happy to help integrating these once you have the basic shell scripts running.

Thomas