[ocaml-platform] Is there a Travis check expert in the room?

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Fri Nov 20 14:50:58 GMT 2015

Yes, just small discrete shell scripts or OCaml programs that run over Git checkouts are the most useful.

The integration can then be assembled to be Travis-friendly (e.g. with code folding for sections) but also repurposed into other CIs in the future.

I do need to look at the clang scan-build patch as well, as that pushed an HTML report to a GitHub pages repo and was quite a convenient CI status.  Would you like something similar for your PR checks?

Anil