[ocaml-platform] 4.02.3 ocamldoc breakage

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Thu Oct 15 22:25:07 BST 2015

Would it be possible for someone knowledgeable to look into:

   http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/view.php?id=6964

and make a patch that we apply on the 4.02.3 switch (or another well advertised one).

It's a very annoying bug that breaks documentation generation in many cases. This has the effect of *silently* and invisibly propagating to the online documentation of projects — e.g docs on my website were already broken at least trice and you have to switch to an earlier version of ocaml to actually generate the docs.

It's not as if the documentation situation was already good in general in the OCaml world.

Best,

Daniel