[ocaml-platform] Maintainer notifications for opam-builder -- and other opam-builder enhancements

Yaron Minsky yminsky at janestreet.com
Sun Oct 2 22:00:25 BST 2016

Perhaps at this point a pointer to Simon Peyton Jones' recent post on
respectful discourse is in order.

https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell/2016-September/024995.html

I understand that people care deeply about these issues, but that doesn't
mean we shouldn't address them in a calm and respectful way. Discussing
these issues is hard enough without mixing harsh language into the debate.