[ocaml-platform] Improving the opam-repository issue tracker

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:55:36 BST 2016

> Perhaps what is needed is a somewhat tedious day with maintainers in the
> same (virtual) place, so that (brief) discussions can take place
> immediately, to control the backlog?

Maybe for another time, but have opam-repository maintainers and
contributors considered having an actual get-together event? Given the
current distribution, Cambridge or London could be good starting points.
(I'm personally stuck on the wrong side of the Atlantic before January, but
in general terms I would consider attending such an event. There would also
be interesting discussions to be had regarding opam 2.0 migration and
Conex.)